Rowing: Registration begins April 14
Mark your calendar: Docks In – DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED IN APRIL
The docks will go in the water on (TBA) when we will host a Boathouse Green Up Day to clean and spruce up inside and outside of the boathouse.
Please read the Covid Health and Safety Boathouse Protocols
For returning and experienced rowers: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
If you are interested in learning to row, please go to: CLINICS AND LESSONS PAGE
Individual adult registration: $300
Junior registration (age 21 and under): $75
Family registration: $500
Learn to Row novice rowers clinic + season registration: $300
Late season registration (Aug 15th to end of season): $150
Guest Fee (must row with a member): $15/day (maximum 5 times per season
Rack Fee: $150 per year.
RowBOC has one of the most affordable membership rates of any club in the Northeast. We encourage our members to contribute six (6) hours of volunteer work each season. Examples of ways to contribute:
- Docks-in and docks-out days
- Dock repair
- Assisting with rowing clinics
- Boat and boathouse maintenance
- Carpentry, painting, and electrical work
- Website content/maintenance/social media
- Communications, outreach, and publicity
- Serving on Steering Committee or BOC Board
All members are expected to participate in 2 boathouse green-up and work days per season
- Pay fees in a timely manner before rowing each season.
- Receive the boathouse lock combination after paying the registration fee.
- Attend OPENING and CLOSING work days each year.
- Abide by club rules and observe boathouse and waterway etiquette.
- Take care of club boats, report any damage to boats/oars/docks, etc.
- Ensure the safety of yourself and all members.
- Sign the log book each time.
- Lock the boathouse.
- Alert volunteer coordinators of any concerns or safety issues.