33km of groomed trails as snow and weather conditions warrant
Located at the Brattleboro Country Club
73 Senator Gannett Drive
HUT NUMBER: 802.246.7843
(winter use only when open on weekends & during Brattleboro’s school vacation weeks)
NOTICE: Bikes, dogs, and walkers are not allowed on the golf course.
The BOC lease with the BCC only permits skiing and snowshoeing on designated trails. The BCC has asked us not to ski on the fairways and to keep our groomed trails on the “rough” parts of the golf course, with a few approved exceptions. Skiers can take their dogs on BOC groomed trails (Dog Trot) on the field adjacent to the golf course. A new easy access dog-friendly trail to Dog-Trot is currently under construction.
The BOC has not approved biking on the groomed field trails.
Come join the BOCXC and ski/snowshoe with us.
- Fairway, Field & Forest Loops
- Ski Hut is open on weekends and school vacations from 9:00-4:00 if snow conditions allow. The Hut has ski and snowshoe rentals. Free rentals for members when the hut is open.
- Honor box/sign in for guests & members (when hut closed)
- BOC XC participates in the Ski Vermont Reciprocal Program, which allows members to one free trail pass at many Vermont Nordic centers.
- Instructional programming for local schools
- Designated area for dogs: Dog Trot Trail
Want to Volunteer?
Volunteers sustain our club and its century-old tradition of serving the community by drawing its citizens outside to play. Our volunteer trail crews work hard to prep the trails in the fall and groom them all winter to provide the best skiing possible. Our program volunteers share their love of winter and being outside with schoolchildren by teaching them to embrace winter in all its conditions and have a blast doing so.
Meanwhile, our friendly hut ambassadors service members and visitors with ski passes, memberships, rentals and other hut purchases – and they keep the cocoa warm, too! (It’s wise to call ahead or log onto Facebook to check our hut status.)
Please volunteer by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org