Non-Member Day Pass
Non-Members are welcome to ski on our trails, and we hope you will consider becoming a member of the Brattleboro Outing Club.
Day use fees are noted below. As a member-oriented organization, run by member volunteers, we encourage you to join our club and to enjoy the benefits of membership. Please SIGN IN at the trailhead kiosk. Sign the register, fill out the guest envelope, and deposit the envelope with the posted fee in the honor box.
– $15 Adult day pass
– $10 Youth (ages 6-25) day pass
– $50 Family day pass (includes 2 adults and youth age 25 and under living in same household)
– $5 Senior Wednesdays (65 and older)
– Kids 5 and younger ski FREE!
-$10 Snowshoe trail day pass
Lessons and Group Passes
For information about lessons and group rates, please contact Instructional Program Coordinator Linda Bailey via our general mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at 802-254-6965. We welcome youth organizations, birthday parties, special outings and retreat forays through field and forest with Mother Nature.
Employee Wellness Pass
BOC XC Ski also offers an Employee Wellness Program which provides a positive, preventive wellness opportunity for employers to help maintain and ensure the health of their workforce. Employers’ health insurance may provide incentives to encourage offering the cross country ski wellness program.
We offer two program levels for unrestricted season passes*:
- Level 1: Ten (10) universal employee passes, $1000.00
- Level 2: Unlimited universal employee passes, $TBD
* Guest and equipment fees apply. Please contact: email@example.com for more information.
HUT NUMBER: 802.246.7843
HUT HOURS: The hut will be open on weekends and Brattleboro school vacation weeks, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. when the trails are open. Check the website for trail conditions.
* Volunteers: We rely on our club members to do most everything for our winter programs. Volunteers staff the Hut, groom the trails, teach folks how to ski, and lead treks and adventures. Please contribute to our wonderful program by volunteering. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Classic or Skate Ski package (skis, boots & poles) $15
- Snowshoes $10
- Individual pieces (boots or poles or skis) $5
Ski Hut Covid Protocol (subject to change)
We recommend that members be vaccinated (and if not, please wear a mask), and only enter the hut if feeling well.
Ski lessons are subject to the availability of qualified instructors. Please inquire at the hut, email us or check us out on facebook