Season Pass Member Fees & Visitor Day Pass Fees
BOCXC Membership– Your Season Pass
to Great Winter Outings and free rentals*!
BOC XC membership provides access to our trails to ski, snowshoe and participate in organized outings and events. As a BOC XC member, you can enjoy a FREE day of XC skiing each season at most Vermont ski areas under the Ski Vermont Reciprocal Program.
*Season pass holders may borrow ski and snowshoe equipment FOR FREE each day the hut is open!
BOC XC Member Season Pass Fees
- Family Season Pass ( 2 adults and youth age 25 and under in the same household): $250.00
- Adult Season Pass for one (age 26 and older): $125.00
- Adult Season Pass for two : $250.00
- Youth Season Pass (ages 25 and under): $75.00
- Children (ages 5 and under): Free
When paying online for a membership, clicking on PAYPAL does not mean you need to sign up for a PayPal account. You will be allowed to pay by credit card if you prefer.
Non-Member Day Pass
Day use fees are noted below. As a member-oriented organization, run by member volunteers, we encourage you to join our club and to enjoy the benefits of membership. Please SIGN IN at the trailhead kiosk. Sign the register, fill out the guest envelope, and deposit the envelope with the posted fee in the honor box.
– $5 Senior Wednesdays (65 and older)
– Kids 5 and younger ski FREE!
-$10 Snowshoe trail day pass
Lessons and Group Passes
For information about lessons and group rates, please contact Instructional Program Coordinator Linda Bailey via our general mailbox at email@example.com or directly at 802-254-6965. We welcome youth organizations, birthday parties, special outings and retreat forays through field and forest with Mother Nature.
Employee Wellness Pass
BOC XC Ski also offers an Employee Wellness Program which provides a positive, preventive wellness opportunity for employers to help maintain and ensure the health of their workforce. Employers’ health insurance may provide incentives to encourage offering the cross country ski wellness program.
We offer two program levels for unrestricted season passes*:
- Level 1: Ten (10) universal employee passes, $1000.00
- Level 2: Unlimited universal employee passes, $TBD
* Guest and equipment fees apply. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
HUT NUMBER: 802.246.7843
HUT HOURS: The hut will be open on weekends and Brattleboro school vacation weeks, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. when the trails are open. Check the website for trail conditions.
* Volunteers: We rely on our club members to do most everything for our winter programs. Volunteers staff the Hut, groom the trails, teach folks how to ski, and lead treks and adventures. Please contribute to our wonderful program by volunteering. Please contact: email@example.com for more information.
- Classic or Skate Ski package (skis, boots & poles) $15
- Snowshoes $10
- Individual pieces (boots or poles or skis) $5
Ski Hut Covid Protocol (subject to change)
We recommend that members be vaccinated (and if not, please wear a mask), and only enter the hut if feeling well.
Ski lessons are subject to the availability of qualified instructors. Please inquire at the hut, email us or check us out on facebook
Brattleboro Outing Club
The BOC stands for good sports, not poor ones. All guests must sign in at the hut or trailhead before skiing or snowshoeing (this includes listing your license plate). Those who abuse our honor system by sneaking on the trails without paying the appropriate fee violate the community trust. We monitor passes and trailboard sign-ins with due diligence and request your cooperation to build a strong and lasting organization.