Tennis and Rowing registrations will open after April 7th
– thanks for your patience.
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 to those who are most vulnerable in our community, the Brattleboro Outing Club’s Tennis, Rowing and Paddling Programs will remain closed until further notice.
However, program registrations will open at our new website in early April and we depend on your support at this time. Please consider joining early in anticipation of a great season of GOOD SPORTS later this spring, summer and fall!
The BOC Board will use the latest information from the Vermont Department of Health and Governor Scott’s directives to determine when we should open our facilities and programs for the regular season for Tennis, Rowing and Paddling. We will post notification with updates and details as soon as possible at the website and via direct email and the upcoming Spring Newsletter.
- Adult Membership: $250.00 per season Members are encouraged to contribute six (6) hours of volunteer work each season. Required attendance for all members on Opening and Closing days.
- Junior Membership: $75.00 age 22 and under to Nov. 1st.
- Paid PRC Members: $75.00 affiliate member
- Clinic/Novice Rowers $75.00 register and pay after successful completion of RowBOC clinic ($175.00.) Please visit the Rowing pages at this site for more information and complete fee list.
If you are a paid RowBOC member wishing to join PRC, please contact PRC directly. Registration for RowBOC is available in the spring and summer months starting first week in April.
- Individual Memberships for adults are $225.00
- For juniors or students age 21 and under, the cost is $40, but a junior may play for free with a parent member.
Registration for Tennis is available in the spring and summer months.
Paddling There are no fees to participate in the Paddling program.
Cross-Country Skiing (please check back to register in November 2020)
- Family Season Pass (includes 2 adults and youth age 21 and under living in same household): $250.00
- Adult Season Pass (age 21 and older): $125.00
- Youth Season Pass (ages 6-21): $90.00
Registration for Cross-Country Skiing is available in the late fall and winter months. Children age 5 and under ski or snowshoe for free. Sign-up by December 16th and get 2 free guest passes for the 2020/2021 season.
BOC – Supporter/Newsletter only. $25.00. Receive email newsletter without a cross-country skiing, rowing or tennis registration and support the Brattleboro Outing Club!
Volunteer credit is available in the year following your service, upon prior approval for the Cross-Country Skiing, and Tennis programs.