SINGLE LEAGUE FORMAT FOR FIVE MATCHES
- The Brattleboro Clay Court Tennis League is composed of many divisions, each division having members of similar skill level.
- Skill levels range from beginner to advanced.
- Men, women, juniors, and seniors compete against one another.
- Each player is scheduled for five (5) singles matches which are played on a once-a-week basis.
- Every other week you are “home court” and initiate phone contact so that you and your opponent may select a time to play.
- Division champions are determined during a playoff weekend at the end of the 5 week play period.
- Awards are made to each division champion and runner-up.
REGISTRATION CLOSES Wednesday, May 28, 2014 – noon
PLAY BEGINS Monday, June 2, 2014
- Meet new players
- Compete weekly against players of equal skill
- Play matches at your convenience
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CALL Phil at 257-7345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org