DOCKS-IN DAY APRIL 2nd Saturday 8:30 am – bring gloves and your own coffee cup!
Rowers – sign up here!
If you are interested in learning to row, please go to: CLINICS AND LESSONS PAGE –
Individual adult membership: $250.00 full season ( $25.00 early bird discount if paid by April 30th)
Junior Membership (22 and under): $75
Family Membership levels: $450.00
Novice Membership (after successful completion of novice clinic in same year): $75.00 (2016)
Guest Fee (must row with a member): $15/day (maximum 5 times per season)
Rack Fee: $150 per season or $225 full year, paid in advance
PRC paid members join RowBOC: $75.00
Late season membership registration: Aug 15th to end of season, $150.00
Adult Membership: $250.00 per season
Members are encouraged to contribute six (6) hours of volunteer work each season. Examples of ways to contribute:
- Social activities
- Web site contributions/maintenance/ social media
- Boat and Boathouse maintenance
- Dock and site care
- Help with signage
- Communications and Publicity
- Assisting with rowing clinics
- Professional advice – legal advice, accounting and such
- Carpentry and electrical skills, painting
- Mandatory attendance Docks IN and Docks OUT
- Pay fees in a timely manner before rowing each season.
- Attend Docks IN and Docks OUT days.
- Abide by club rules and observe boathouse and waterway etiquette.
- Take care of club boats, reporting any damage to boats/oars/docks, etc.
- Ensure the safety of all members.
- Sign the log each time.
- Lock the boathouse.
- Alert volunteer coordinators of any concerns or safety issues.