The docks will go in the water in late April, we will be hosting a Boathouse Green Up Day to clean and spruce up inside and outside of the boathouse. Stay tuned for the exact dates and times.
Bring gloves and your own coffee cup.
Returning and experienced Rowers – registration 2018- sign up here!
If you are interested in learning to row, please go to: CLINICS AND LESSONS PAGE
Individual adult membership: $250.00 full season ( $25.00 early bird discount if paid by April 29th)
Junior Membership (22 and under): $75
Family Membership levels: $450.00 (two adults and up to two children)
Novice Membership (after successful completion of novice clinic in same year): $100.00 (2018)
Guest Fee (must row with a member): $15/day (maximum 5 times per season)
Rack Fee: $150 per summer (May- docks out in Nov.) or $225 full year, paid in advance.
Putney Rowing Club paid members may join RowBOC as affiliate members: $75.00
Late season membership registration: Aug 15th to end of season, $150.00
Adult Membership: $250.00 per season
Members are encouraged to contribute six (6) hours of volunteer work each season. Examples of ways to contribute:
- Social activities
- Web site contributions/maintenance/ social media
- Boat and Boathouse maintenance
- Dock and site care
- Help with signage
- Communications and Publicity
- Assisting with rowing clinics
- Professional advice – legal advice, accounting and such
- Carpentry and electrical skills, painting
All members are expected to participate in 2 boathouse green-up and work days per season
- Pay fees in a timely manner before rowing each season.
- Receive the boathouse lock combination after paying the registration fee.
- Attend OPENING and CLOSING Work days each year.
- Abide by club rules and observe boathouse and waterway etiquette.
- Take care of club boats, reporting any damage to boats/oars/docks, etc.
- Ensure the safety of yourself and all members.
- Sign the log each time.
- Lock the boathouse.
- Alert volunteer coordinators of any concerns or safety issues.