Please read below about our new fee structure and membership responsibilities before signing up.
Rowers – sign up here!
If you are interested in learning to row, please go to: CLINICS AND LESSONS PAGE –
Individual membership levels : $125/$225/$325 full season (see below for details)
Junior Membership (22 and under): $75
Family Membership levels: $350/450
Novice Membership (after successful completion of novice clinic in same year): $100
Guest Fee (must row with a member): $15/day (maximum 5 times per season)
Rack Fee: $150 per season or $225 full year, paid in advance
PRC paid members join RowBOC: $75.00
Late season membership registration: Aug 15th to end of season, $125.00
Membership Levels and Responsibilities
General Membership: $325.00 per season
General members prefer simply to row and not volunteer their time to the club. They will abide by the club rules, observe proper boathouse and dock etiquette, and are required to attend Docks IN and Docks OUT.
Active Membership: $225.00 per season
Active members are expected to contribute six (6) hours of volunteer work each season. Hours will be pre-approved by volunteer coordinators, who when appropriate, will assign various tasks to members, based on club needs and member skills and areas of expertise. Examples of ways to contribute:
- Social activities
- Web site contributions/maintenance/ social media
- Boat and Boathouse maintenance
- Dock and site care
- Help with signage
- Communications and Publicity
- Assisting with rowing clinics
- Professional advice – legal advice, accounting and such
- Carpentry and electrical skills, painting
- Mandatory attendance Docks IN and Docks OUT
Volunteer Coordinators: $125.00 per season
This group of members, chosen from the active membership, has volunteered to take responsibility for the smooth running of the club, coordinate and oversee various aspects of maintaining the club and boathouse, meet regularly to establish the calendar of events, coordinate registration, coordinate clinics with coaches and Putney Rowing Club (PRC), establish clear rules and orientation protocols, ensure the safety of the membership, interface with Brattleboro Outing Club (BOC), communicate regularly with the membership, and address any issues or concerns that may arise.
For the 2015 season the following members have agreed to assume this role:
Anne Latchis Graeme King Margery McCrum Gary Knox
- Pay fees in a timely manner.
- Attend Docks IN and Docks OUT days.
- Abide by club rules and observe boathouse and waterway etiquette.
- Take care of club boats, reporting any damage to boats/oars/docks, etc.
- Ensure the safety of all members.
- Sign the log each time.
- Lock the boathouse.
- Alert volunteer coordinators of any concerns or safety issues.