Mark your calendar: May 18th Docks In – 9:00 a.m.
The docks will go in the water on May 18 when we will host a Boathouse Green Up Day to clean and spruce up inside and outside of the boathouse.
For returning and experienced rowers: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
If you are interested in learning to row, please go to: CLINICS AND LESSONS PAGE
Individual adult membership: $250.00 full season *$225.00 early-bird rate if paid by April 30*
Junior Membership (22 and under): $75
Family Membership levels: $450.00 (two adults and up to two children)
Novice Membership (after successful completion of novice clinic in same year): $75.00
Guest Fee (must row with a member): $15/day (maximum 5 times per season)
Rack Fee: $150 per year, paid in advance.
Current members of the Putney Rowing Club join RowBOC: $75.00
Late season membership registration: Aug 15th to end of season, $150.00
RowBOC has one of the most affordable membership rates of any club in the Northeast. We encourage our members to contribute six (6) hours of volunteer work each season. Examples of ways to contribute:
- Organizing social activities
- Website content/maintenance/social media
- Boat and boathouse maintenance
- Dock and site care
- Help with signage
- Communications, outreach, and oublicity
- Assisting with rowing clinics
- Professional advice – legal advice, accounting, etc.
- Carpentry and electrical skills, painting
All members are expected to participate in 2 boathouse green-up and work days per season.
- Pay fees in a timely manner before rowing each season.
- Receive the boathouse lock combination after paying the registration fee.
- Attend OPENING and CLOSING work days each year.
- Abide by club rules and observe boathouse and waterway etiquette.
- Take care of club boats, report any damage to boats/oars/docks, etc.
- Ensure the safety of yourself and all members.
- Sign the log book each time.
- Lock the boathouse.
- Alert volunteer coordinators of any concerns or safety issues.