In order to participate in a BOC activity please register online each year by clicking Register Online below. Scroll down for complete list of all program fees. Registration requires completion of all of the following steps:
- At the registration form page, select the activity you are signing up for and complete the application form.
- e-sign the BOC Waiver Form for all programs you wish to select. (Please note: RowBOC has a total of 2 waiver forms.)
- Read the payment page for the fee options and follow payment instructions.
- Pay with Paypal or mail us a check with a note including your name and address if the check does not have that information printed on it.
All checks payable to: BOC, P.O. BOX 335, Brattleboro, VT 05302-0335. Registration is complete upon receipt of funds by BOC. You are responsible and will be charged for all fees incurred by BOC in check processing due to insufficient funds or cancellation. ADDITIONAL WAIVER FORMS: Waiver forms are required for all members. For spouses and/or children to submit waivers after you complete the registration: go to add waivers.
PROGRAM FEES: Cross-Country Skiing
- Family Season Pass (includes 2 adults and youth age 21 and under living in same household): $250.00
- Adult Season Pass (age 21 and older): $125.00
- Youth Season Pass (ages 6-21): $90.00
- Volunteer Discount (for 8 or more hours served in 2013-2014): $50/person or max. $100/family
Registration for Cross-Country Skiing is available in the late fall and winter months. Children age 5 and under ski or snowshoe for free. RowBOC
- $200 adult member; $350 family (2 adults and youth under 22)
- Youth/student rower (21 and under): $75
- Paid PRC Members wishing to join RowBOC: $75
- 2014 Clinic- Novice Rowers $100.00 register and pay after successful completion of clinic or private lessons.
- SUMMER DOCKS: $25.00/ Individual and $75.00/ Family. Limited Dock privileges and newsletter, special DOCK USE WAIVER must be signed.
If you are a paid RowBOC member wishing to join PRC, please contact PRC directly. Registration for RowBOC is available in the spring and summer months. Paddling There are no fees to participate in the Paddling program. Tennis
- Individual Memberships for adults are $190.
- For juniors or students age 21 and under, the cost is $40, but a junior may play for free with a parent member.
Registration for Tennis is available in the spring and summer months. BOC– Membership only. $25.00. Receive email newsletter without a cross-country skiing, rowing or tennis registration. Volunteer credit is available in the year following your service, upon prior approval for the Cross-Country Skiing, Rowing, and Tennis programs.