Our club now registers and renews members online here (Click Register Online button below). Currently, winter memberships for Cross Country and Alpine are being processed. Please register for our warm season programs — Tennis, Rowing, Paddling– in the spring of 2014.
Our new online registration form for all programs includes the following steps:
- Fill out the application form – name, address, etc.
- Sign the BOC Waiver Form for all programs (note RowBOC has 2 separate waivers to e-sign.)
- Complete payment page where you select your program and fees. Mail us a check or pay with Paypal.
ADDITIONAL WAIVER FORMS: Waiver forms are required for all members. For spouses and/or children to submit waivers after you complete the registration: go to add waivers
- Family Season Pass – (2 adults and children living in same household) $250.00
- Adult Season Pass $125.00
- Youth Season Pass (under 21) $90.00
- Individual Memberships for adults are $190.
- For juniors or students age 21 and under, the cost is $40, but a junior may play for free with a parent member.
Rowing (2013 prices) Early Bird rates if BOC receives your registration and payment by April 16th.
- Register and pay between now and April 16: $175 individual, $300 family
- After April 16: $200 adult member; $350 family (2 adults and youth under 22)
- Youth/student rower (21 and under): $75
- Paid PRC Members wishing to join RowBOC: $75
- 2013 Clinic- Novice Rowers $100.00 register and pay after successful completion of clinic or private lessons.
If you are a paid RowBOC member wishing to join PRC, please contact PRC directly.
There are no fees to participate in the Paddling program
- Magic Mountain Season Pass
Adult (19+ and older) – $260.00*
Youth (up to age 18) – $155.00*
- Snow Sports Season Pass
Individual pass all ages – $110.00*
Family season pass – $225.00* (immediate family members only – all must sign waivers)
*All fees include annual membership to BOC – Alpine Program and VT SALES AND USE taxes where applicable
BOC – Membership only. No SKI PASSES ISSUED but you may participate in SOCIAL EVENTS related to all BOC programs $50.00