BOC is accepting online memberships for Rowing, Paddling and Tennis registrations -please register for x-c and alpine skiing in November 2013.
Our new online registration form for all programs includes the following steps:
- Fill out the application form – name, address.
- Sign the BOC Waiver Form for all programs (note RowBOC has 2 separate waivers to e-sign.)
- Complete payment page where you select your program and fees. Mail us a check or pay with Paypal.
ADDITIONAL WAIVER FORMS: Waiver forms are required for all members. For spouses and/or children to submit waivers after you complete the registration: go to add waivers
- Family Season Pass – (2 adults and children living in same household) $250.00
- Adult Season Pass $125.00
- Youth Season Pass (under 21) $90.00
- Individual Memberships for adults are $190.
- For juniors or students age 21 and under, the cost is $40, but a junior may play for free with a parent member.
Rowing (2013 prices) Early Bird rates if BOC receives your registration and payment by April 16th.
- Register and pay between now and April 16: $175 individual, $300 family
- After April 16: $200 adult member; $350 family (2 adults and youth under 22)
- Youth/student rower (21 and under): $75
- Paid PRC Members wishing to join RowBOC: $75
- 2013 Clinic- Novice Rowers $100.00 register and pay after successful completion of clinic or private lessons.
If you are a paid RowBOC member wishing to join PRC, please contact PRC directly.
There are no fees to participate in the Paddling program
- Magic Mountain Season Pass
Adult (19+ and older) – $260.00*
Youth (up to age 18) – $155.00*
- Snow Sports Season Pass
Individual pass all ages – $110.00*
Family season pass – $225.00* (immediate family members only – all must sign waivers)
*All fees include annual membership to BOC – Alpine Program and VT SALES AND USE taxes where applicable
BOC – Membership only. No SKI PASSES ISSUED but you may participate in SOCIAL EVENTS related to all BOC programs $50.00