Our club now registers and renews members online here (Click Register Online button below). Currently, summer registrations for Tennis and RowBOC (Rowers and Summer Docks) are being processed. Please register for the xc-ski program in the late fall/winter months.
Our new online registration form for all programs includes the following steps:
- Fill out the application form – name, address, etc.
- Sign the BOC Waiver Form for all programs (note RowBOC has 2 waivers to e-sign.)
- Complete payment page where you select your program and fees. Mail us a check or pay with Paypal.
ADDITIONAL WAIVER FORMS: Waiver forms are required for all members. For spouses and/or children to submit waivers after you complete the registration: go to add waivers
- Family Season Pass – (2 adults and children living in same household) $250.00
- Adult Season Pass $125.00
- Youth Season Pass (under 21) $90.00
- Individual Memberships for adults are $190.
- For juniors or students age 21 and under, the cost is $40, but a junior may play for free with a parent member.
- $200 adult member; $350 family (2 adults and youth under 22)
- Youth/student rower (21 and under): $75
- Paid PRC Members wishing to join RowBOC: $75
- 2014 Clinic- Novice Rowers $100.00 register and pay after successful completion of clinic or private lessons.
- SUMMER DOCKS : $25.00/ Individual and $75.00/ Family. Limited Dock privileges and newsletter, special DOCK USE WAIVER must be signed.
If you are a paid RowBOC member wishing to join PRC, please contact PRC directly.
There are no fees to participate in the Paddling program.
BOC– Membership only. $25.00. Receive email newsletter without a tennis, xc- ski or rowing registration.
Volunteer credit is available upon prior approval for Rowing, Tennis, and XC SKI programs.
All checks payable to: BOC, P.O. BOX 335, Brattleboro, VT 05302-0335